my redUniverse quark still have a lot of features missing that i want to put in. it is endless work and i only get to it now and then. but at least after today the helpfiles are in a bit better shape, and examples are changed to use animate to run more smoothly (most now look a lot better!).
* new helpfiles for RedHiddenObject, RedParticle, RedBoid, RedRock, RedFood, RedAgent.
* slightly changed formatting for almost all the other included helpfiles.
* wrote addForceWander1D and addForceWander3D methods for RedBoid.
* wrote addForceAngular3D, pendulumOffset3D, pendulumLoc3D.
* added 2 boids examples and 1 pendulum to show the new features.
* changed almost all the other examples to use animate instead of play and to close the window at cmd+.
here is the complete svn diff.