Serial Match ›

Under the Hood Changes 3

2020-07-01 22:10:21 other

Big remake of this blog as well as my homepage. I decided to rewrite everything using the wonderful Zola engine www.getzola.org - a static site generator.

On the surface it all should look and function about the same as before. I worked hard to keep backward compatibility and to make sure URLs stay the same. I used aliases and a few .htaccess RewriteRules.

Up until now, my site was a mixture of plain HTML and Drupal (the monster). It took quite some time to change everything over, but I think it was worth the trouble.

Also now my homepage finally should look at least decent on mobile.

Serial Match ›